|Our fall fundraisers have been very successful! Thank you to those who bought t-shirts, supported the Fall Festival/ Silent Auction, and came to Skate Night! Here’s what we are doing with all that income:
We have spent money to support the following projects:
1. Teacher classroom supplies ($100 per teacher)
2. Wildlife Center Sponsor an Animal for 3rd grade
3. Jamestown Field trip – 4th grade
4. Native American Day – 2nd grade
5. Amazement Square field trip – 2nd grade
6. Teacher Back-to-School Breakfast (August)
7. Printing student directory
Future projects include International Night (March), the 5th grade field trip and graduation, and the Kindergarten butterfly project.
Come to our January 12 meeting to discuss other projects we would like to fund this year!