Calling all 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders!
Friday, April 28th at 6:30pm is your night to take the stage and share your talent with our Agnor Hurt community.
Here is what you need to know:
- Registration forms are due by Wednesday, April 12th. We apologize, but no late registrations will be accepted.
- Each act has a time limit of 3 minutes.
- Each student may participate in a maximum of two acts – 1 solo & 1 group OR 2 groups (Two solo acts will not be allowed)
- All music must be submitted to the Talent Show committee for approval by Friday, April 14th. Please submit your music on a CD labeled with your name to Ms. McCracken o Mr. Baron. Alternatively, music may be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Music is approved on a first come/first served basis. It may be a good idea to have a back-up song in mind just in case. Music must be age appropriate (language and content) for all audiences.
- For all singers, we want to hear your beautiful voices. No lip-syncing. Please submit a karaoke version of your song. Instrumental versions of most songs can be found on ITunes.
- There will be two dress rehearsals – Wednesday, April 19th and Thursday, April 27th from 2:30pm-4:30pm. These are MANDATORY. Please come PREPARED and ready to perform.
- Need this information in Spanish? Click here for information and here for registration form.
5th graders: We are looking for a few outgoing kids to help “emcee” the event. Interested? Please indicate you’d like to emcee by completing a registration form.
Need ideas for an act? Here are a few: poets, actors in skits, singers, comedians, cup stacking, dancing – be creative and have fun! See Ms. McCracken if you need help with an idea.