We value every moment of time that you are able to volunteer, as well as the financial resources that we can directly put into improving our school environment.
How can Parents help?
- One of our biggest fundraisers is the Kroger card! Please register your Kroger card to link it with Agnor-Hurt. Every time you shop at Kroger, they will make a donation, and it won’t cost you a thing! You need to re-register your card each August for the upcoming school year.
- Make a direct donation! The PTO is a non-profit, and all donations are tax-deductible. Direct donations allow us to put your money to use immediately at school, without having to run a fundraiser. Write a check to the Agnor-Hurt PTO, and drop it off or mail it to the school.
- Save those “Box Tops” and “Labels for Education”send them in a baggie marked with your child’s name, grade and teacher. The class that brings in the most “Box Tops” will win a celebration at the end of the year.
- Register with Goodsearch, and use them to search the web. Every search earns us a penny!
- When you shop at Amazon, go through Amazon Smile, and support AHES when you shop.
- Consider joining the Fall Festival Committee – our major fundraiser!
- Come and enjoy Skate Night!! Skate Night profits go to the PE department.
- Shop at our fall and spring Book Fairs. Money raised at the Book Fairs goes to the school library.
- Need school lunch supplies? Kitchen storage or cooking supplies? Shop at Mighty Nest, and they give 15% of your purchase to our school!
- Update your Kroger, Harris Teeter, Giant, and Target cards to donate to Agnor-Hurt!
- Red Robin will donate 1% to the school every time you use your Royalty card at their restaurant. You can link your Royalty card online.
- Please respond to those requests for donations/help that come home in your child’s Tuesday folders. It may be from your teacher who needs more pencils, from the Fall Festival committee who needs bake goods and drinks for the event or a request to volunteer for a couple of hours reading with your child’s class or helping to organize the PTO shed. We appreciate it ALL!