Definitions/explanations are added as needed. If you have an question or an idea for an addition, please let us know!
Drop Off/Pick Up
Please do not enter the area designated for the buses during pick up or drop off times. Please pull up to the end of the circle and do not get our of your car. The teachers/staff will open the passenger door, if needed, to help your child exit the vehicle at drop-off and will walk your child to your car at pick up time.
School Meal Pricing
Student Breakfast K-12 $1.35
Student Lunch: Elementary $2.30
Student Lunch: Middle-High $2.55
Adult Breakfast $1.65
Adult Lunch $3.10
Ala Carte Milk $0.55
Reduced Price Breakfast $0.30
Reduced Price Lunch $0.40
- Ice Cream Social – family fun night welcoming our families back to school! Usually held on the big playground behind the school gym, it is a great way to meet other families in our school community.
- Back to School Night – night where parents can meet the school’s staff and teachers. In order for you to be able to make the most of this event, the school usually has child care available, if needed, for children who are school age (manned by school staff). This allows you to be able to attend the meeting by the Principal and then visit your student’s classroom to meet with their teacher and learn what the years’ expectations are.
- Skate Nights – Alligators Get Rolling! A small admission price covers an hour and half of skating, skate rentals, games and prizes. We have two skating rooms (the gym and the cafeteria); one for beginners and the other for more advanced skaters. These events are for the entire family (a limited number of adult-sized skates are available for rental as well).
- International Night – an extravaganza of dance that showcases various dances that our Agnor-Hurt students have learned in their rhythms unit. The evening demonstrates the spirit of dance and the various cultures that attend our school. Cultural cuisine will be served in conjunction with this community building event. It is an evening for our entire Agnor-Hurt family.
- Family Fun & Fitness Night – a night of healthy exercise and fun for the familyl!
- 5th Grade Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Dance – Dancing With the About-to-Graduate Stars! This is a semi-semi-formal event for fifth graders and their parents (or honored guests). Wear your “dressed-up” clothes and come enjoy an evening of music and dancing.
- Entertainment Guide/Coupon Guide – offers discounts and coupons to local establishments. One guide is sent home with each student to be sold or returned. We would love to have 100% participation!
- Fall Festival – family fun night full of games for the kids and an auction for the parents and community to help raise money for our school.